Solving email problems

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 25 2003 - 16:27:21 PST

Yes, Bill, I solved the problem with reply-to problem. Big special thanks to
Bruce who helped me to solve the mystery! Thanks to Mike for sending me to
Bruce - I'm guilty to bother Mike whenever I have a problem with the xmca
system (I'll promise to reduce it to minimum - this is my New Year
resolution!). Also many thanks to all xmca-ers who have so much patience
with my computer (and also me personally :-)

Eugene
PS Feel free to "bother" me when you have problems with the xmca list (not
that I know how to solve the problems but two heads often better than one).
I think people exist to "bother" each other but not everybody agrees with me
:-) Bothering others (mostly friends) is my way of problem solving (via
networking) and living. I've learned that in the Soviet Union where "100
friends were better than 100 rubles" ("ne imei sto rublei, a imei sto
druzei")...