RE: Democracy, Federal Government, and Educationrch?

From: IRAJ IMAM (iimam@cal-research.org)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 12:40:36 PST

Thank you mike,

Well you have your son to bring the space in all the time!

We all have painfully learned that evaluation is luxury to most service
providers. Sometimes, We can help them to write small proposals and ask for
evaluation money, and few time we volunteer. After schools, most being
one-man-shops, many staff are there by sheer motivation, there is hardly any
money for them.

Sometimes, using motivated kids, as junior coach/tutor, help evaluation
when they become partners in it and bring a refreshing perspective
too--youth-participation evaluation.

Best wishes for a better social space for 2004!

iraj