Re: inbox burden

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 30 2003 - 16:17:11 PST

yes, bob, there are many sources of discoordination that the send cannot
see. What's important is that members who find themselves in distress
expose the problem so we can, collectively, deal with the as well as our
limited resources allow.

I, personally, use an antiquated unix mail reader/sender but since the
xmca archive has been in existence, switch back and forth to take advantage
of the affordances of both (my antiquated system won't read attachments
so I miss that lovely source of chaos, but pay for it by having to switch
systems to read attachment and send them).

mike