inbox burden

From: Alena Sanusi (alena_sanusi@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 30 2003 - 13:32:19 PST

Fellow xmca-ites,

Like other lurkers on xmca, I enjoy reading the conversations
there. I'm worried, though, that soon I won't be able to get
the postings because the messages in html are so very large,
and when there are multiple messages, with multiple past
messages included, they crowd my limited inbox. Today's five
messages from Eugene contained nearly 500k! Is there some
way for post-ers to reduce this inbox burden? I could suggest
cutting off the oldest parts of the included thread, but there
may be other ways to deal with this problem (for me and
perhaps for others) even more effectively.

--Alena

Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox. Get MSN Extra Storage
now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es