Re: remember the first day of school?

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 14:21:03 PST

wonderful counterpart, Andy. I may package all the stories and post them.

I can remember being taken to a big red house near the Hollywood bowl and
spending a couple of days crying. But my next memory must have been around
2-3rd grade, learning to read. I was good at remembering written words,
which was a good thing, because we were taught by the whole word method.

I think my spelling (or is it my typing? :-) ) has never recovered!
mike