Re: Streaming conference presentations

From: Ricardo Japiassu (rjapias@uol.com.br)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 02:46:30 PST

I tryed to watch the presentation but it was required real play software. I only use windows media and quick time - yet used before to show video clips of researches developed/discussed by xmca's members.

I tryed to download real play. But the free one version put online, at real player site, does not function well with me. Maybe because I use a 56K fone connection.

Anyway, congratulations for the attempt to democartization of Mike's thinking and speach.

Another thing: I made recently download of Barbara Rogof's 6th chapter. But I did not find the complete refference of the text. It was published in what book? Can anyone help me.

I remmember some time ago it was discussed "here" her concepts of participatory appropriation, guided participation and apprenticeship.

Ricardo Japiassu
Universidade do Estado da Bahia/Uneb
http://www.ricardojapiassu.pro.br