lifelong learning

From: N*** (vygotsky@nateweb.info)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 03:49:36 PST

I did my diploma on Vygotsky in 1999 (more on biographical and
historical aspects). In the XMCA List I was one of the lurkers in the
back.

Now I finished further studies in the field of adult education, life
long learning, learning with "new medias", E-Learning. I `m thinking
about continue my studies with a PH.D. and for my thesis I would like to
combine my former work.

Did you know about Vygotsky and life long learning?
Is there any research on Vygotsky and E-Learning?

Thank you

FLORIAN

P.S.: Please excuse some mistakes and grammatical errors. I´m out of
practice in writing English.