Re: Help requested

From: Kevin Rocap (krocap@csulb.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 19:37:48 PST

Dear Gordon et al,

The articles collected and read for our online CHAT course are still available, including the one by Lave that Gordon has requested.  The Articles web page is at:

http://www.clmer.csulb.edu:8000/xmcaCourse/4

You'll see that the Lave link is the third article in the list.

In Peace,
K.

Gordon Wells wrote:

Help requested
Does anyone have a computerized version of: Lave, J (1996) Teaching, as learning, in practice. Mind, Culture, and Activity, 3 (3) : 149-164. I can't find my copy of the journal and our inter-library loan service hasn't managed to locate a copy in six weeks.

I'd be very grateful as a student is anxious to read it.
Gordon

--

Gordon Wells
Dept of Education,          http://education.ucsc.edu/faculty/gwells