what kids know about computers

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 20:29:55 PST

The following observation by a UCSD student in one of our local 5th Dimensions
should provide you with a smile. the child is 5 1/2.

Elyse is a very cute little girl, and she had quite a bit to tell me. One of the cutest things she told me was when we started talking about computers and she told me her family had a computer at home. .I think my family is kinda famous,. she told me with wide eyes. When I asked her why she thought that, she replied, .Well, when you turn on the computer in my house, my family.s picture is on the screen!. I smiled and told her that was very neat.

:-)
mike