Are kids naturally good with computers?

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 14:18:18 PST

hey, Eugene - this sounds whacko - but when i wrote to you earlier this
morning, i thought i was replying to xmca - now double checking, i replied
only to you - and so _your_ reply came back only to me - though to judge
by what you wrote ( ... and everybody) your intention was to write to xmca
as well.

something's wrong here on my end with my email system that i still have to
work out. so - just to let you know.

phillip