RE: reifying

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 10:10:23 PDT

Dear Mike-

Thanks for your kind words of support.

In our short experience with kids video making we notice that the more kids
cross border of "appropriateness" the more interesting movie they produce as
judge the local community (the safe the video, the more "boring" it is
considered to be by the kids and adults). It is probably truism that art
crosses boundaries but we see it in action.

Eugene