Re: The Helsinki Center has new webpages

From: kangasoj@mappi.helsinki.fi
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 00:51:30 PDT

Hi Ricardo,
and others who are wondering about the login-option on the page: no, you do
not need a password to access the pages. They are open for all, but there
is also an intranet access for people who work here.

I am not sure what could be the problem getting past the first page, since
there should not be any technical problems with the pages. Could it be a
problem with the speed and capacity of your internet connection?

Did you try the links on the left hand side column ('news and
events', 'about the center', 'people', 'research' etc.)? Or the links in
the 'about the center' text. All of the news headers on the first page are
also links to more information.

There is a link 'contact us' in the left hand side panel, please let us
know if there are any persisting problems and our techies will try to sort
out what the cause of them could be.

I forgot to mention in response to an earlier mail by Eugine, that some of
the articles mentioned by Yrjö in a recent e-mail are available for
instance on his page as pdf files, or links to the publishers website.

best,
Jonna