special request for CH-SIG

From: Judith Vera Diamondstone (JDiamondstone@Clarku.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 11:41:52 PDT

Dear members & friends of the CH-SIG,

I have a huge favor to ask of you. Many of you who volunteered to review for
the CH-SIG have done so, and I am very grateful. However, a few reviewers (I
don't think they are on these lists) have not completed reviews assigned to
them and have not responded to email queries. Therefore, I am appealing to
the members of these listserves to step in and help if at all possible. I
need to reassign a number of proposals -- we had over 30 proposals
submitted, and each goes out to several different reviewers; 12-15 reviews
need reassignment.

If you can review one or more proposals in the next day or so, preferably
BEFORE the weekend but by Monday latest, please get back to me with:

number of reviews you can commit to;
date you expect to complete them.

If you are not already a reviewer for the SIG I will also need contact
information to sign you up.

Judy