VOTING BOOTH

From: Judith Vera Diamondstone (JDiamondstone@Clarku.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 07:41:49 PDT

 Sorry for the long delay in settling the question of speaker for the
business meeting. Bill, Eugene and I explored voting booth options for a
while. Maybe we should vote on which voting booth to use :) Just kidding.

I decided to forgo several options in order to include comments about the
candidates in the voting form. If you have any comments to add OR any
candidates to add, send a message to CH-SIG (&/or xmca) while the voting
booth is 'up.' These will be added to the voting form.

Otherwise, you will be voting on ONE of the candidate choices (some
candidates are coupled in a choice) currently on the page. You will have to
identify yourself to Eugene, but you will be otherwise anonymous. Eugene has
signed in blood not to disclose identities lest he sacrifice the privilege
of hosting the voting booth ;)

URL forthcoming in the next email.
judy