Re: need more data??

From: Phil Chappell (phil_chappell@access.inet.co.th)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 04:47:01 PDT

Thanks Victor. I spent ages following a thread that turned the whole scam
around when the "fish" died and his next of kin offered the "fisherfolk" an
opportunity to benefit from his will. Two chronically opposed motives that
created a marvellously complex web of activity. I receive a half dozen or
so of these each week - the contexts that this drama unfolded for me were
more than worth the annoyance.

If anyone's interested, the following is a nice diversion, complete with
romantic intrigue and multi-vocal dialogue.

Phil

http://www.scamorama.com/ladislav-mariam.html