need more data??

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 15:44:01 PDT

Folks,

If any of you have received emails very similar to the one below, and if you
still have them hanging around, would you forward one to three of them
*directly to me* (not to xmca) with their FULL headers? I'd really
appreciate it. Generally the email describes the transfer of a lot of money,
of which you get to keep 10-30%. It's not that I want the $$, it's that I
want the FULL headers. This is because i can only infer so much from what is
passing through my ISP.

FULL headers means being able to include the "Received: " lines (normally
hidden -- see below for what they look like). To show them:

In Eudora, you click on the "blah, blah" icon before forwarding the message.

In Backdoor Express, oops, "Outlook Express", highlight the message, select
"properties" by a right click of mouse, click the tab "Details" that appears
then the button "message Source"

The following link tells more about full headers and how to get them with
almost any email client you may have:

http://www.mycert.org.my/mailabuse/header.htm

If you are using Unix, you already know what to do. I grep your apologies for
annoying you with windows and mac client info.

Thanks
bb