RE: Activity Theory and tools for analysing language

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 20:23:06 PDT

Dear Gill-

I made a search on Siegfried Jager in PSYCLIT database and in Library of
Congress and could not find one reference in English (but there are many in
German). I'm surprised that there is not English translation.. :-(

Let us know if you find something, please. Meanwhile can you elaborate on
why you are looking for his writing, please?

Eugene