RE: improv

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 20:13:44 PDT

Dear Carrie and everybody-

I'd recommend the following two books:
Bakhtin, M. M. (1984). Rabelais and his world (H. Iswolsky, Trans. 1st
Midland book ed.). Bloomington: Indiana University Press.

Bakhtin, M. M., & Emerson, C. (1999). Problems of Dostoevsky's poetics (Vol.
8). Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press.

Any other suggestions?

Eugene