RE: Playing without topes and chrons

From: Sophie Alcock (Sophie.Alcock@vuw.ac.nz)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 13:18:25 PDT

Bill wrote:
 I just like to play.

I'm left looking for some semiotic means that
explicitely represents transformations, something like an "action-algebra" or
"action-configuration-space".

Got one?

What I too like about this dialogue is the play. And in response to Bills question, I keep coming back, playfully, though not explicitly, to basic Buddhist ideas about flux, impermanence and interconnections over time, space and place and everything being in states of change and conditionality; so that in dependence on A, B arises. Buddhism seems so logically, practically sensibly relevant to broader understandings of AT.
cheers,
Sophie