nominations

From: Jay Lemke (jaylemke@umich.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 18:45:29 PDT

Mike recently posted a call for nominations for another award, but I
thought to remind people in xmca to also be thinking about nominations for
the Scribner award, in which I think many of us have a special interest.

This year's award committee chair happens once again to be a friend of mine ...

Sylvia Scribner Award Chair
Reed Stevens (Year 1)
Cognitive Studies in Education
322 Miller Hall, Box 353600
College of Education
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-3600
Tel: 206.221.3593
Fax:
Email: reedstev@u.washington.edu

and it would be nice to give him some good ideas, since I believe there is
a fairly lengthy process of examination of the work of the nominees by the
committee.

JAY.

Jay Lemke
Professor