Re: Space and time in chat

From: Yrjö Engeström (yrjo.engestrom@helsinki.fi)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 11:24:14 PDT

If someone is interested, we (myself, Anne Puonti and Laura Seppänen)
recently wrote a paper on space and time in a CHAT perspective, drawing
on findings of three recent empirical studies. The paper should come
out within a couple of months. Here is the information:

Engeström, Y., Puonti, A. & Seppänen, L. (2003). Spatial and temporal
expansion of the object as a challenge for reorganizing work. In D.
Nicolini, S. Gherardi & D. Yanow (Eds.), Knowing in organizations. M.
E. Sharpe.

Cheers,

Yrjo Engestrom