CH-SIG proposals & business meeting

From: Judith Vera Diamondstone (JDiamondstone@Clarku.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 20:47:52 PDT

There are three weeks left to get proposals in. I'd like to encourage
proposals on a full range of CHAT-related topics:

The Cultural-Historical Special Interest Group focuses on mediated action,
history, and the role of human agency and activity theory in the tradition
of Vygotsky, Luria, Leontev, Bakhtin, Mead, and others.

I'd also like to encourage those who have a paper to present to invite
others with related work to form a coherent panel or symposium, and to do
that "here."

ALL proposals will be peer reviewed.

Anyone want to propose a candidate for a business meeting speaker?

Judy
for the CH-SIG