the new shape of a CH-SIG co-president

From: Judith Vera Diamondstone (JDiamondstone@Clarku.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 10:37:39 PDT

Dear xmca participants and CH-SIG friends and members,

Our SIG co-president, Bill Barowy, is temporarily laid up with a permanently
missing little finger. He chopped off more than one while he was putting in
a new oak floor, but the other was reattached. I realize that many of you
know him virtually and wouldn't know from his typed messages on screen that
he has lost part of his anatomy, but since the person typing the messages
must feel some psychological as well as anatomical loss, I hope that some of
you will let him know that, as far as you're concerened, he is still the
same Bill Barowy we've all appreciated over these discussion lists, and that
we collectively speaking are rooting for his speedy adaptation to 9-finger
typing.

If you do send email
        Bill Barowy [wbarowy@attbi.com]
you might state that you don't expect a response right away.

Judy