RE: umwelt and context

From: anna popova (anjutapopova@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 05:41:04 PDT

I think we were trying to concentrate of whether
Vygotsky was a contextualist. If we imagine he could
say: lets pu it in context", it would mean: "let us
examine which part of history that context belonged
too, how it was influenced by other contexts, which
values were used and created at the time". This kind
of thinking would be true even we were to study what
happened last weekend (it was very sunny here in
B'ham).
Anna Popova
--- "Cunningham, Donald James" <cunningh@indiana.edu>

=====