Virus Notification

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane (anamshane@speakeasy.net)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 13:57:16 PDT

Hi
my service provider stopped this virus from reaching me, but it looks like
it is something to do with "mcole" or somebody whose computer grabbed the
"mcole" name and attached it to an e-mail server in the Netherlands??
Maybe it is nothing to do with XMCA but watch your e-mail boxes!

Ana

>Date: 12 Jun 2003 04:48:15 -0000
>Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
>Subject: Speakeasy.net Virus Notification
>From: AmikaGuardian (TM) Server <postmaster@speakeasy.net>
>
>A virus was found in a message sent to you. The virus found was:
>W32/Bugbear.A who-is-at mm
>
>Sender: mcole@net.HCC.nl
>Subject: chatting/ps
>
>The following information may be useful to your mail provider if you
>need more information about the email containing the virus.
>Server: mail14.speakeasy.net
>Message Identifier: mail14.speakeasy.net105539329423621853

Ana Marjanovic-Shane
215-843-2909 (h)
267-334-2905 (m)