Foot Article is Available

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 14:57:55 PDT

Thanks for the warning of difficulty, Ricardo. We and Erlbaum have been
changing the setup to make it friendlier, and there is a contradiction
in our efforts. However, the Foot article IS available.

Go to this URL and click on "article for discussion." Meanwhile, in a
day or two we will have this connected to the xmca web page properly.

mike

http://www.catchword.com/erlbaum/10749039/contp1-1.htm

PS- There is NO apparent difficulty with going to lchc.ucsd.edu/discussion/
xmca and voting for the next article to be discussed. It anyone has a problem
please let me know.

PPS-- Anyone experiencing difficulty with being logged on to xmca should
contact bjones@weber.ucsd.edu directly. BJ will take care of the problem.