RE: Thinking in a foreign language

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 06:27:05 PDT

Hi Gordon--

I am not sure when the best time for a collaborative reading of your book
will be. Summer is a possiblity, as is fall. right now on xmca no one
appears intersted in taking initiative to discuss the chosen MCA article
that people voted for and folks have not reponded to the new poll, perhaps
because the voting button is far down the MCA page.

The xmca course may be absorbing all the non-locally-essential reading
time folks have.

But LCHC will be doing the reading as soon as we can figure out a decent time.
mike