RE: Thinking in a foreign language

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane (anamshane@speakeasy.net)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 15:23:59 PDT

Hi Phil and Angel and all,
I will report more after the conference, but it should really be the authors
who are all members of the XMCA. (for those earlier mentioned papers) And I
will tell you about other presentations by people who are not members of
this listserve.
I am just answering briefly, because I am dashing to another meeting.

Ciao

Ana Marjanovic-Shane
1-267-334-2905(m)
1-215-843-2909(h)