RE: cultural mismatches

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 09:34:35 PDT

Hi everybody-

By mistake, I sent my email only to Mike and not to XMCA. Please read it
below and Mike's response (thanks, Mike!).

What do you think?

Eugene

-----
Dear friends-

Mark, Daniella, and I have launched a new video website about Dealing with
Cultural Mismatch that you may find interesting for you.

 http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/cultures/dealing_with_cultural_mismatch.htm

Feel free to provide your observations on the page and let me know if you
know any Case B that we can put on the page.

Thanks,

Eugene

------------------------
Eugene Matusov, Ph.D.