getting articles available

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 17:15:37 PST

bb et al--

bb-- Can you get the Scribner article online for people so all can join
discussion? It is a fine candidate for startup readings. Chaiklin has
promised to send word of document availability or .doc versions, but so far,
no response. Valsiner has promised to send articles, no response. No response
from Rogoff and Wertsch so far.

All of which poses our first example of coordination problems. It is a holiday
in the US which does not help, but if by the beginning of next week we do not
have materials, I must start bending the law. All offers of law bending
help gratefully accepted. We need to get the texts up.

bb -- for those of us who have the Scribner article, is there a discussion
space?
mike