RE: getting the list together

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane (anamshane@speakeasy.net)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 18:32:58 PST

Nate,
These are wonderful articles, but I think that this should be reserved for
the CHAT 102 - second part of this course. I was under impression that there
are a lot of folks who really want to get the basics - The newer articles
sometimes imply a lot and that background knowledge is what some people
would like to see. At least that's how I understood the purpose for the on
line course.
I would love to discuss the articles you proposed here, and we should
organize a discussion specifically focused on the "New Developments in
CHAT". What do you think?
Ana

Ana Marjanovic-Shane
home: 1-215 - 843 - 2909