getting the list together

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 16:38:11 PST

Folks:

My tentative list of desired articles for part 1 of the course includes

(in no particular order)

Articles by:

Rogoff
Wertsch
Lave
Engestrom
Valsiner
Cole

This list striked me as too north american. Also, I am worried about
scanning published materials and have asked authors about electronic
pre-pub versions.

Suggestions please for articles outside of the US.
Del Rio and Alverez?
Saljo?
Blanco?

LCHC lab meeting tomorrow will try to take up, and solve, this issue.
mike
PS- I have also asked Seth Chaiklin about articles, including his own,
that appear in the set of Arhuus volumes from the prior ISCRAT meeting.

Input please?
mike
PS-- Gordon, I am not counting you as
American you will, I sure, be glad to know,
but your article just discussed seemed a great
segue so I did not mention it.