Re: mediation, symmetry, and ANT

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 15:42:03 PST

In a message dated 11/5/2002 12:02:46 PM Central Standard Time,
gwells@cats.ucsc.edu writes:

> Much of the work I have done on classroom interaction has been based on
> audio transcripts only.

Gordon;

This appears be important to mention in the paper. I enjoy the clinical
aspect of the paper and welcome any movement towards conversation as a
teaching tool. Please don't assueme I don't value what you are studying. My
take is based on assessment of students abilities and your focus is more
precisely on what environment fosters student awareness of scientific
principles. Even though we are both involved in the betterment of the
current education of public school students it does appear we are involved in
very different vocations.

Of course I do not place value over either but rather point this out in the
hope that with educations brings awareness and with awareness brings real
change.

eric