Re: Dialogue and Activity >>> SemEco

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 17:02:49 PST

In a message dated 11/4/2002 1:53:45 PM Central Standard Time,
alfred.lang@psy.unibe.ch writes:

> Or would you like to think
> that one hundred or so generations of wise men and women did not
> solve them, but we clever guiys are at them next moment? Let them,
> concepts and problems, pass away, without regret. If we can gain
> better ones.

wittgenstein would be a prime example of someone who whittled all of logical
thought into concise propositions that if you take his word for it put an end
to philosophy. . .

. . .of course we know that not to be the case. . .

. . .or do we?
eric