CHAT as glossolalia

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 09:51:49 PST

Here is some interesting news. The evaluations of a proposal for aera 2003
to another sig have come back and a portion of one follows. A second was
similar. Looks like we still need to get the word out there about CHAT as a
framework for study. I'll do my part.

"This barren verbiage current among men."
                                          --Tennyson.

bb