Re: dialogue and activity

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 17:10:50 PST

Steve,

Your purpose for getting involved on this listserve appear similar to mine,
although you are more seasoned in your life: ) Please continue to question,
but as with many entrenched "cultures" xmca will not accept the 'newbie'
ideas as being relevant to what wmca culture views as important. Alas, I
have no longer found it necessary to continue on with the discussions because
after more than a year of trying to establish my voice as viable I still was
viewed as something of a nuisance.

Good luck,
eric