Re: Wells, Hunting, and the Bounty (aka bb shooting from the hip)

From: Ricardo Japiassu (rjapias@uol.com.br)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 17:19:54 PST

"... And that's not a criticism, but an observation of the difficulty
involved in the theoretical modeling of
 collective development. I see Gordon working in this direction..." B
Barowy

I still thinking that the "original" triangle is good enough to point the
fact that any kind of relation between human beeings and between (wo)man and
"Natura Naturandis" and "Natura Naturata" is inexorable MEDIATED by culture.

But I also undestand - aside Davidov - that Activity Theory might be
studied and approached (1) as an explanatory principle and (2) as an object
of study.

I think GWells tries to develop an approach to CHAT as an object of study.
And, in this perspective, his work is a worthfully contribution specially to
sign that much has yet to be done to know more and better human psychsism.