Re: ah, the sweet smell of money

From: N (VYGOTSKY@CHARTER.NET)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 18:30:16 PST

Where the h who-is-at #$ have they been? Or am I missing something. I know my 5
semester training had an extensive practicum / student teaching
experience each semester. I found it a needed materiality to the empty
idealism that often occurs in university walls, but it isn't new by any
means - is it?

How about this for a reform, come up with a mechanism in which a teacher
does not have to spend 25% of his / her income in order to teach his /
her students.

The philanthropic - sounds like a giant alien insect - can keep their
money if you ask me.

Swwet smell of money

reminds me of a Langstan Hughes poem

Or crust and sugar over--