happy tRIALS or happy Trails?

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 19 2002 - 09:06:09 PDT

Thanks helena.
Aside from your actual accomplishments as one part of a large group which
is instrumental to the group if only because they believe it is, at least the
part of it that does not have to do with publshing(!), you highlight the
complex relationship between theory and practice in a way that esecapes most
of what those of us who DO get raises for what we publish but do NOT get
raises from what we teach or the public service work we do.

mike
PS-- Back to writing.
./
/