Glass half full

From: Phil Chappell (phil_chappell@access.inet.co.th)
Date: Sat Oct 19 2002 - 02:55:30 PDT

Some time in the past couple of years I read an article in which there was a
discussion of Vygotsky's developmental psychology being interpreted from a
+ACI-glass half full+ACI- perspective. Whilst I don't recall the author forming any
dichotomies, there was also a discussion of a +ACI-glass half empty+ACI-
perspective. I took note of this (but not the reference) and it's come back
to haunt me. Does anyone recall reading this? Could you supply the
reference? It may have been a work by Wertsch, but I can't seem to locate
it.

Thanks,
Phil