Re: Logogenesis and Microgenesis

From: Ellice Forman (ellice+@pitt.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 06:31:57 PDT

Jay, Phil, Gordon, and others,
I'm enjoying this discussion about microgenesis and speech because of my
work in math and science classrooms. So it doesn't feel like a closed forum
to me at all.
Ellice Forman

--On Thursday, October 03, 2002 9:36 AM +0700 Phil Chappell
<phil_chappell@access.inet.co.th> wrote:r

Ellice Ann Forman
Department of Psychology in Education
University of Pittsburgh