[Fwd: Two more works by Vygotsky]

From: N (VYGOTSKY@CHARTER.NET)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 03:17:10 PDT

Is any one familiar with these works.

Dear Mr Schmolze,

As I was surfing looking for books by or related to Vygotsky, I came
across an on-line version of a book by G.P. Melnikov titled (in its
English translation) "Systemology and Linguistic Aspects of
Cybernetics". In the bibliography section there were mentioned two works
by Vygotsky:
Under number 39:"The Problem of Awareness.The Psychology of
Grammar."Moscow State University 1968, and 40:"Selected Psychological
Researches.Moscow A.P.N., RSF S.R. 1956. The Semantic Structure of the
Word. Psycholinguistic Investigations."
Moscow "Science" 1971.

I was wondering if you would be able to find an English translation of
the above and let me know. I would be happy to see them on the site
about Vygotsky or, if this is not feasible, try to buy a copy of each.

Best regards,

Diamandis Sakellariou
teacher of English