outlines

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 08:51:34 PDT

Hi Morten! WEll, I just subscribed at no discount, so you might check with
mame and save me a few kroner! How about putting links between your
site and ours.

The lave/McDermott article is simply wonderful. We make an arrangement, as
you may know, for one article from each MCA, to be accessible free for
joint discussion purposes. Might you do the same and allow MCA readers
to discuss it. I think it fits PERFECTLY into the growing readings for the
course we are discussing.

mike