Re: online course design considerations (technology)

From: mkdtostes (mktostes@uol.com.br)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 10:36:38 PDT

Hi Jim!!
I appreciate your concern. I'd love to take the course, as well as some
other Brazilians.
In my case, there is no problem. I (finally) pay a montly fee, have a
24-hour access to the Internet and it's not slow.
Let's hope everything works out well so that we can participate.

Karin Quast
mktostes@uol.com.br
Brazil