Re: online course design considerations (Knowledge Forum)

From: Kevin Rocap (krocap@csulb.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 14:17:31 PDT

Dear Gordon et al,

I should say that I also appreciate the affordances and possibilities of
Knowledge Forum. It would add a different level of organization to the
dialogue as well, potentially promoting "theory-building" and
"publishing" within the framework of the course/seminar.

So my WebBoard offer was just meant as offering affordances that
Knowledge Forum may not have, e.g., ability for people to participate if
they only have reliable access to e-mail.

In Peace,
K.