Re: online seminar

From: Helena Worthen (hworthen@igc.org)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 07:15:38 PDT

I am interested in participating in this. For me, it will be a chance to
experience a collective overview of what CHAT is and how different people use
it. I'm looking forward to seeing what is put together as a reading list.

THanks for the work everyone is doing on this.

Helena Worthen
Chicago Labor Education Program
U of Illinois