Re: online course design considerations

From: Gordon Wells (gwells@cats.ucsc.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 23:00:16 PDT

Bill Barowy asked:
> I have not followed how Kf has evolved -- Is KF accessible with a browser?

The answer is YES. In my previous post, I suggested for a demo:

<If you are interested, you can see how it has served my student
cohort in the introductory course for prospective teachers (at the
first level only, so far) by logging in at
http://knowledgeforum.ucsc.edu:27320/ First selct EDUC250_FALL02 as
the database and then log in with Username: visitor and Password:
guest
I suggest having a look at the Views entitled Section A, Section B or Section C

If this is of interest, I could relatively easily create a new
database for the envisaged seminar/course.>

Gordon

--
Gordon Wells
UC Santa Cruz.