Re: info request/informal ed

From: Ellice Forman (ellice+@pitt.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 07:28:29 PDT

Mike,
As one of the Associate Editors of the American Educational Research
Journal, I can suggest that you send your article to us--if it is an
empirical research study (qualitative or quantitative). We are very
interested in publishing research on informal math/science activity in
out-of-school settings.
Ellice Forman

--On Wednesday, August 21, 2002 1:24 PM -0700 Mike Cole
<mcole@weber.ucsd.edu> wrote:r

> Does anyone know of a journal that would be intrested in an article about
> an informal math/science activity run in a youth club?
> mike

Ellice Ann Forman
Department of Psychology in Education
University of Pittsburgh