Re: International course on CHAT

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 10:21:34 PDT

On Friday 16 August 2002 01:15 pm, N wrote:
> But you'll have to hurry since the semester will begin soon? :-)

Not really -- here an independent study is not constrained so much in when it
actually occurs -- the timing effects which semester in which the study is
officially recorded.

But, If it were done when 'tis done, then 'twere well
It were done quickly...

--
It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority.
By definition, there are already enough people to do that. -G. H. Hardy

(:^{>