Re: International course on CHAT

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 09:21:32 PDT

Ok -- I'm willing to play online course too. logistically it can work. A
phd student at lesley U. is definitely interested, and we can cover it as an
independent study at lesley as soon as the fall. we have flexibility
somewhat in the start and finish dates too. personally my schedule is heavy
in the spring.

There is also a phd student from harvard who is interested and can take a
similar route, if he can find a faculty member to sponsor it.